Statement by the executive committee of the Asian American Psychological Association against xenophobia.
Visitors are invited to submit remembrances of Dr. Jean Lau Chin.
Below are additional resources that communities of color may find useful:
- Radical Healing in Times of Fear and Uncertainty by the Psychology of Radical Healing Collective
- APA Calls for Destigmatizing Coronavirus
- How COVID-19 may amplify education inequities
- Black American Parenting During the CoViD-19 Crisis
- Public Service Announcements for AAPI families facing COVID-19 Discrimination
- Children’s Book on Fighting Anti-Asian Racism During COVID